V7 Special specs, Top Speed, Horsepower, Price, and mileage are listed below. We recommend keeping the model year in mind when reviewing Moto Guzzi V7 Special specs. The specifications of the V7 Special, including its Top Speed, weight, MPG, horsepower, Seat Height, and other aspects, were published with the help of the manufacturer’s manuals. Verify the V7 Special specs with the seller. We will add the V7 Special Review video to assist you in your purchase.
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Review, Top Speed, Specs, Price, MPG, Horsepower, Seat Height, Weight
Moto Guzzi is renowned for innovation and performance across the world of motorcycling. Every rider has at the very least been familiar with the legendary Italian motorcycle brand. Let’s check the details information about V7 Special.
- The Moto Guzzi V7 Special is part of the V7 generation of motorcycles. It is well-known for its elegant and classic style.
- Loyal to its roots but updated with the new 850cc engine, the SPECIAL has all the power and beauty you would expect from an authentic Moto Guzzi machine.
- This enduring icon is not afraid to embrace modernity and comes with all the comforts to provide maximum performance, safety, and riding pleasure.
- The clue is in the name. This bike is for riders looking for something special, and that’s what they’ll find when they climb aboard this true legend.
- It is described as having a sheer personality and embodies the wild and dashing side of Moto Guzzi bikes.
- It is the Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, which is similar to V7 Special and is described as a tough basic motorcycle that gives you an old-fashioned riding experience.
- It is the Moto Guzzi V7 Special is available in several variations which include those that are Special and Stone.
2023 Moto Guzzi V7 Special Price
Price: $ 9,590 MSRP*
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Top Speed
Top Speed: 100 mph (160 km/h)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Horsepower
Horsepower: 65 hp
Moto Guzzi V7 Special MPG
Mileage: 48 mpg
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Weight
Weight: 491.6 lbs
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Seat Height
Seat Height: 30.7 inches
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Features
The V7 SPECIAL sports a comfy new “old-school” saddle in classic brown upholstery with a chrome steel passenger grab rail, a feature that not only adds to the bike’s elegant look but also delivers greater comfort for all on board.
New iconic graphics on the fuel tank speak to the new engine capacity, while a host of smart chromatic details distinguish its shape and color, with finishes that blend tradition and innovation to perfection, such as the spoked wheels with polished aluminum channels and black hubs, an instrument panel with two analogue circular dials and the bulb-like headlight.
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Design:
The design team at Mandello del Lario has been unrelenting in their pursuit of perfection, achieving new levels of comfort, safety, and riding pleasure on the V7 SPECIAL. Riders will appreciate features such as the high-performance DUNLOP ARROWMAX STREETSMART tires, ideal even in slippery conditions, along with the shortened rear mudguard, brand-new LED front light, and new front and rear indicators.
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Specs
|Engine||Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder.|
|Bore x Stroke||84 x 77 mm|
|Maximum power||65 hp – 6.800 rpm|
|Maximum torque||53.8 ft-lb – 5.000 rpm|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm.|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm Twin-sided with two spring preload adjustable shock absorbers.|
|Front Brakes||Stainless steel floating disk Ø 320 mm, Brembo caliper with 4 differentiated and oppo-
|Rear Brakes||Stainless steel disk Ø 260 mm, floating 2 pistons caliper.|
|Front Wheel||Spoked, 18” 100/90.|
|Rear Wheel||Spoked, 17” 150/70.|
|Seat height||30.7 in|
|Fuel tank||5.5 gal (1.05 gal reserve)|
|CO2 Emissions||119 g/km (CO|
|Dry Weight||447.5 lbs|
|Kerb weight||491.6 lbs|
|Electronics||LED brake light (LED indicators not included), MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Stan-
dard double channel ABS
Moto Guzzi V7 Special Review
That’s all about the Moto Guzzi V7 Special Specs, Price, Top Speed, Review, and Images, I hope it will be useful to you, but if you have any questions about this post, then please comment in the below comment box, will try to solve it as soon as possible. Thanks…