V100 Mandello S specs, Top Speed, Horsepower, Price, and mileage are listed below. We recommend keeping the model year in mind when reviewing V100 Mandello S specs. The specifications of the V100 Mandello S, including its Top Speed, weight, MPG, horsepower, Seat Height, and other aspects, were published with the help of the manufacturer’s manuals. Verify the V100 Mandello S specs with the seller. We will add the V100 Mandello S review video to assist you in your purchase.
V100 Mandello S Review, Top Speed, Specs, Price, MPG, Horsepower, Seat Height, Weight
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello S Key Features
The V100 Mandello S is a motorcycle model manufactured by Moto Guzzi. Here is the most important information regarding the V100 Mandello S:
- The V100 Mandello S is the first motorcycle to use adaptive aerodynamics.
- It’s a model that pushes the standard Touring and Roadster characteristics to the edge, with unique designs and a greater range of options.
- The V100 Mandello S tastefully reflects Moto Guzzi’s rich past while incorporating the latest technology.
- The S model of the V100 Mandello has several features that make it superior to the standard model.
Ohlins’ Intelligent EC2.0 semi-active suspension can be linked with the riding Modes which means you are able to immediately alter it to match the V100 Mandello S’s appearance.
Based on the type of riding speed, acceleration, and other variables the suspension will automatically adjust itself to maximize performance when you take long rides or demanding curves.
- Engine: V100 Mandello S is powered by a brand-new Compact Block V-twin engine that has an engine displacement of 1,000 cubic centimeters and generates 104 horsepower.
- Brakes: V100 Mandello S is equipped with Brembo brakes, which have two discs measuring 320mm in the front, and one 260mm disc at the rear.
- Weight: Its weight is 463 pounds. V100 Mandello S has a dry weight of 463 pounds.
- Suspension: The bike comes with an upside-down 45mm adjustable, fork at the front and an oversized monoshock in the rear.
- Dimensions: This bike features a diameter that measures 58.1 inches and the seat height is 32.08 inches.
- V100 Mandello S is designed with ergonomics and performance in mind. In general, it is a great product.
- It features a sporty. and It provides a more relaxing and athletic ride, which includes the challenge of navigating city traffic.
- The other feature of the package is a QuickShifter that allows users to shift gears without the use of the clutch, which results in an easier and more dynamic experience.
- The fuel tank has a unique shape and is made of aluminum and the exhaust system is also designed to be visually striking
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello S Specs
V100 Mandello S Engine
|Transversal 90° V-twin, four valves per cylinder w/ Ride by Wire
|Bore x Stroke
|96 x 72 mm
|115 hp (84.6 kW) – 8,700 rpm
|77 ft-lb – 6,750 rpm
V100 Mandello S Suspension
|Fully adjustable Ø 43 mm USD Ohlins Smart EC2.0 fork, with semi-active compression
and rebound damping
|Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX Smart EC2.0 monoshock with semi-active compression and
rebound damping, remote preload adjustment
V100 Mandello S Brakes
|Twin Ø 320 mm floating discs, 4-piston Brembo monobloc radial calipers. Radial front
master cylinder. Cornering ABS.
|Single Ø 280 mm disc, 2 piston Brembo caliper. Cornering AB
V100 Mandello S Tires
|Cast Aluminum 120/70 R17 – TPMS
|Cast Aluminum 190/55 R17 – TPMS
V100 Mandello S Dimensions
|4.5 gal (0.9 gal reserve)
|119 g/km (CO2)
|Full LED headlight with DRL, cornering lights, cornering ABS, and Moto Guzzi Traction
Control, Cruise Control, Riding Modes, Full-color TFT display, adaptive aerodynamics,
electronically adjustable windscreen.
2023 V100 Mandello S Price
Price: $ 17,490 MSRP*
V100 Mandello S Top Speed
Top Speed: NA
V100 Mandello S Horsepower
V100 Mandello S MPG
Mileage: 50 mpg
V100 Mandello S Weight
Weight: 513 lbs
V100 Mandello S Seat Height
Seat Height: 32.08 inches
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello S Review
That’s all about the V100 Mandello S Specs, Price, Top Speed, Review, and Images, I hope it will be useful to you, but if you have any questions about this post, then please comment in the below comment box, I will try to solve it as soon as possible. Thanks…