V100 Mandello specs, Top Speed, Horsepower, Price, and mileage are listed below. We recommend keeping the model year in mind when reviewing V100 Mandello specs. The specifications of the V100 Mandello, including its Top Speed, weight, MPG, horsepower, Seat Height, and other aspects, were published with the help of the manufacturer’s manuals. Verify the V100 Mandello specs with the seller. We will add the V100 Mandello review video to assist you in your purchase.
V100 Mandello Review, Top Speed, Specs, Price, MPG, Horsepower, Seat Height, Weight
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello Key Features
The V100 Mandello is a motorcycle model manufactured by Moto Guzzi. Here is the most important information regarding the V100 Mandello:
- The Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello is a sports touring motorcycle that is manufactured and sold through Moto Guzzi since 2022. It is the first motorcycle that incorporates adaptive aerodynamics.
- The V100 Mandello is the first modern and completely new Moto Guzzi that has been observed in the recent past of the company.
- The bike is equipped with a brand-new liquid-cooled compact-block engine, which retains the iconic Guzzi design, and is compliant with Euro 5, and makes the 115 horsepower at 8,700 rpm.
- The bike is contemporary from the wheel upwards and was designed to be a comfortable and powerful sports-touring machine.
Performance & Safety
- The Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello’s compact body delivers a sporty experience on even the twistiest roads and outstanding stability and handling, making it ideal for longer trips.
- Whatever the scenario or required riding style, it comes up trumps in terms of resilience, precision, and sheer enjoyment.
- The form of the V100 Mandello is showcased by full-LED lighting and DRLs in the shape of the eagle, the Guzzi symbol of excellence.
- The elegant aesthetic is complemented by revised safety standards, courtesy of the 6-axis IMU platform which calculates the bike’s lean in real time and calibrates the ABS on curves for greater stability, while 4-level traction control adjusts rear wheel skidding.
- The V100 Mandello has a very interesting design that combines a compact body and athletic proportions with distinctive features and finishes like the gold-colored wheels.
- The elegant, sleek lines are molded around the unique-looking engine and fuel tank that has been sculpted, while the iconic Moto Guzzi essence comes through in the tank and the slits in the sides, a tribute to the iconic 1977 Le Man’s model. The fairing pays homage to 1981’s Le Mans 850 III.
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello Specs
V100 Mandello Engine
|Engine||Transversal 90° V-twin, four valves per cylinder w/ Ride by Wire|
|Bore x Stroke||96 x 72 mm|
|Maximum power||115 hp (84.6 kW) – 8,700 rpm|
|Maximum torque||77 ft-lb – 6,750 rpm|
V100 Mandello Suspension
|Front Suspension||Ø 41 mm USD fork with adjustable preload and rebound damping|
|Rear Suspension||Monoshock with adjustable preload and rebound damping|
V100 Mandello Brakes
|Front Brakes||Twin Ø 320 mm floating discs, 4-piston Brembo monobloc radial calipers. Radial front
master cylinder. Cornering ABS.
|Rear Brakes||Single Ø 280 mm disc, 2 piston Brembo caliper. Cornering ABS|
V100 Mandello Tires
|Front Wheel||Cast Aluminum 120/70 R17|
|Rear Wheel||Cast Aluminum 190/55 R17|
V100 Mandello Dimensions
|Seat height||32.08 in|
|Fuel tank||4.5 gal (0.9 gal reserve)|
|CO2 Emissions||119 g/km (CO2)|
|Electronics||Full LED headlight with DRL, cornering lights, cornering ABS and Moto Guzzi Traction
Control, Cruise Control, Riding Modes, Full color TFT display, adaptive aerodynamics,
electronically adjustable windscreen
2023 V100 Mandello Price
Price: $ 15,490 MSRP*
V100 Mandello Top Speed
Top Speed: 135 mph
V100 Mandello Horsepower
V100 Mandello MPG
Mileage: 50 mpg
V100 Mandello Weight
Weight: 513 lbs
V100 Mandello Seat Height
Seat Height: 32.08 inches
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello Review
That’s all about the V100 Mandello Specs, Price, Top Speed, Review, and Images, I hope it will be useful to you, but if you have any questions about this post, then please comment in the below comment box, will try to solve it as soon as possible. Thanks…