Beta 500 RR-S Specs, Top Speed, Price, Horsepower, Seat Height, and MPG, are below. Verify specs with the seller.
All details are authentic our team went to several Beta showrooms, got all the information, and put it all together in an easy way to read and understand.
So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
The top-quality dual-sport motorcycle is now a must for anyone who is an avid off-roader. Due to the seasonal closures of OHVs and the ever-growing restrictions on public land A license plate that is that is attached to the rear of a dirt motorcycle such as that of the Beta 500 RR-S allows for greater trails and less time.
Beta 500 RR-S Top Speed, Specs, Price, Review, Horsepower, Seat Height, Weight
Beta 500 RR-S Specs
|Type:||Single cylinder, 4 –stroke, liquid cooled, 4-valve (Titanium intake and exhaust), cooling fan, electric start. (back up kick starter as an option)|
|Exhaust Valve:||Titanium Intake & Exhaust|
|Ignition:||Dual-Map Kokusan 200w output
On-Demand Traction Control
|Spark Plug:||NGK LKAR8A-9|
|Lubrication:||Twin Oil Pumps w/Cartridge Filter & Separate Compartments For Engine & Transmission|
|Fuel System:||42mm Throttle Body w/Dual Injectors|
|Traction Control:||On-Demand w/ push of a button|
|Final Drive:||O-ring chain|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||2.4 US Gallons|
|Front Brake:||260 mm floating rotor|
|Rear Brake:||240 mm rotor|
|Front Suspension:||48 mm Sachs Open Cartridge with compression, rebound & spring preload adjustment|
|Rear Suspension:||Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression|
|Frame:||Molybdenum steel, double cradle w/ quick air filter access|
|Electrical:||Trail Tech Voyager GPS unit|
Wheels and Tires
|Front Wheel Travel:||11.6″|
|Rear Wheel Travel:||11.4″|
|Front/Rear Rim:||21″ (Front) 18″ (Rear)|
|Front/Rear Tire:||DOT Maxxis Enduro|
|Final Gearing:||15T Front/48T Rear (comes w/ 13T front for off-road use)|
|Dry Weight:||243 lbs (wet weight, no fuel)|
2023 Beta 500 RR-S Price
Price: $11,799 MSRP, Destination Fee $439.00
Beta 500 RR-S Top Speed
Top Speed: 90+ mph (Est.)
Beta 500 RR-S Horsepower
Beta 500 RR-S Set Height & Weight
Seat Height: 37″
Dry Weight: 243 lbs (wet weight, no fuel)
Beta 500 RR-S Fuel Capacity
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.4 US Gallons
Strengths and weaknesses
- We were awestruck by the GPS.
- The hydraulic clutch is characterized by an excellent feel and easy pull that doesn’t fade.
- The battery has a lot more longevity than the one from the previous year’s Beta.
- Overall, the quality and performance of this bike are very high all over the world.
- From the rims to the chain and finally to the controls and bars.
- Dual-sport bikes in general lack DOT-approved equipment. The Beta isn’t any different.
- The rear blinkers, the taillight, and the license plate bracket slide around so much that we’re amazed
- each time they don’t fall off.
- The mirrors are foldable to the side however they aren’t able to be damaged. However, we were
- pleasantly surprised by the brightness created by the headlight.
- Beta 500 RR-S Specs
- Beta 500 RR-S-S Specs
- Beta 390 RR-S Specs
- Beta 350 RR-S Specs
- Beta 480 RR Specs
- Beta 500 RR-S Specs
- Beta 390 RR Specs
- Beta 350 RR Specs
- Beta 300 RR Specs
- Beta 250 RR Specs
- Beta 200 RR Specs
- Beta 125 RR Specs
- Beta XTRAINER Specs
That’s all about the Beta 500 RR-S Specs, Price, Top Speed, Review, and Images, I hope it will be useful to you, but if you have any questions about this post, then please comment in the below comment box, I will try to solve it as soon as possible. Thanks…