Yamaha MT-10 specs, Top Speed, Horsepower, Price, and mileage are listed below. We recommend keeping the model year in mind when reviewing Yamaha MT-10 specs. The specifications of the Yamaha MT-10, including its Top Speed, weight, MPG, horsepower, Seat Height, and other aspects, were published with the help of the manufacturer’s manuals. Verify the Yamaha MT-10 specs with the seller. We will add the Yamaha MT-10 review video to assist you in your purchase.
Yamaha MT-10 Specs – Specifications, Top Speed, Price, Mileage, Review
Yamaha MT-10 Standard Features
- Engine: 998cc, liquid-cooled DOHC inline 4-cylinder; 16 valves
- Transmission: 6-speed; wet multiplate assist and slipper clutch
- Seat Height: 32.5 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Fuel Economy: 30 mpg
- Wet Weight: 463 lb
- Yamaha MT-10 provides Powerful Performance has plenty of power and speed and makes for a thrilling ride.
- It features a pliable and efficacious four-cylinder engine that has high-quality mid-range power from low to middle.
- The MT-10 is designed to give you the rider a pleasant experience.
- It has a comfortable seating location and an ergonomic design which makes it ideal for long trips.
- The design of the Yamaha MT-10 can be a source of contention, with certain riders having different views
- In comparison to its competitors in comparison to other models, in comparison to its competitors, Yamaha MT-10 may be relatively higher priced.
- Some riders have mentioned they believe that Yamaha MT-10 requires strong neck muscles because of its powerful acceleration and performance.
2023 Yamaha MT-10 Price
MSRP*: $13,999* + Destination Charge: $430
Yamaha MT-10 Top Speed
Top Speed: 165mph
Yamaha MT-10 Mileage
Mileage: 30 MPG Estimated**
Yamaha MT-10 Review Video
Yamaha MT-10 Top Speed Video
Yamaha MT-10 Specs
Yamaha MT-10 Engine
|Engine Type||998cc, liquid-cooled DOHC inline 4-cylinder; 16 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||79.0mm x 50.9mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel injection with YCC-T|
|Transmission||6-speed; wet multiplate assist and slipper clutch|
Yamaha MT-10 Suspension
|Suspension / Front||43mm KYB® inverted fork, fully adjustable; 4.7-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||KYB® piggyback shock, fully adjustable; 4.7-in travel|
Yamaha MT-10 Brakes
|Brakes / Front||Dual 320mm hydraulic disc; ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||220mm hydraulic disc; ABS|
Yamaha MT-10 Tires
|Tires / Front||120/70ZR17|
|Tires / Rear||190/55ZR17|
Yamaha MT-10 Dimensions
|L x W x H||82.5 in x 31.5 in x 43.7 in|
|Seat Height||32.5 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||24.0°|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||5.1 in|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal|
|Wet Weight||463 lb|
|Fuel Economy**||30 mpg|
Yamaha MT-10 Other
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
That’s all about the Yamaha MT-10 Specs, Price, Top Speed, Review, and Images, I hope it will be useful to you, but if you have any questions about this post, then please comment in the below comment box, I will try to solve it as soon as possible. Thanks…